TORRENT's progressive approach to servicing the EMS market provides for:
- Accelerated product introductions
- Lower cost per engagement
- Flexibility and fast response
- Cost effective low volume production
- Quick turn prototypes
Fully automated assembly equipment supports a wide mix of component technologies and applications. Our advanced product introduction software and its integration with our automated manufacturing process accommodate your team's most aggressive development and production ramp up goals.
TORRENT's processes comply with ISO quality system practices to meet the high standards of medical, military, and other discerning markets.
TORRENT is an energetic EMS provider, innovative in practice and passionate in our engagements. Give us a call to discuss how we can work with your team to meet your EMS outsource requirements.
Scope of Services
- Mid Volume – high - SMT content PCB production
- Provisions for Prototypes & Short-runs
- Full-Turnkey Solutions/Progressive Materials Handling
- Cable and Harness Assembly
- Electromechanical and Box Build
- Conformal Coating & Potting — Robotic
- Analog and Digital Design Teams
- ISO Compliant Quality System
- IPC 620 (class 3), IPC 610 (class 3)
- J-STD-001 (class 3)
- PCB Layout
- Functional & Electrical Test Design